Deborah Campanaro, M.A. Music-Piano Pedagogy
Private Studio Piano Teacher; Denton, TX
Adjunct Class Piano Instructor, Texas Woman's University
Mrs. Campanaro offers private lessons for school-age children and adults, from beginners through intermediate levels.
- Promote a lifelong love of music and playing the piano
- Help students enjoy and appreciate the learning process
- Develop strong musical and playing skills by achieving specific goals
- Build independent study skills for a lifetime of learning and music making
- Generate cognitive skills applicable outside the field of music
On this website, you will find more information about me, my teaching philosophy and studio policy, links to various resources, and a student registration page. If you have any questions or comments, please contact Mrs. Campanaro through the contact page.